Stay at the Barrytown Backpackers
Stay at the All Nations Hotel, a unique miners pub originally built in 1800's. Situated on one of the most spectacular coastal drives in the world.
Experience a beautiful Barrytown sunset, create and make your own bone or jade carving, knifemaking, beach, walk the Croesus track, meet the locals, horse riding, canoeing at nearby Punakaiki.
- Shower and Kitchen Facilities
- Services: Internet, Self Laundry, Kitchen Facilities, TV, DVD
- Activities: Walks, Short walk to beach to discover jade,
- Bone Carving, Jade Carving and Knife making
- 20kms to Punakaiki Blowholes (Pancake Rocks)
- Parking: Free parking
- Check in Time: From 2.00 pm / by arrangement
- Check out Time: Prior to 10.00 am / by arrangement